Remote sensing, digital terrain map generation
3D terrain model component development and visualization:
- The complete cycle of photogrammetric processing of aerial and space photograph stereoscopic pairs;
- semi-automatic region infrastructure reconstruction;
- automatic procedures of terrain model component development based on geoinformation system (GIS) data;
- the use of regular, irregular and dynamically changing digital terrain models;
- precise georeferencing of virtual 3D scenes;
- original software for 3D visualization based on OpenGL and DirectX libraries;
- combined terrain texturing based on multi-source data;
- multimedia database (text, graphics, sound, video) integration into virtual scenes;
- PC-based visualization of wide areas in real time.
- aerial and space photos;
- electronic topographical maps;
- terrestrial photography;
- texture libraries;
- 3D object models.
- situation modeling centers;
- training systems and simulators;
- command and staff exercises;
- airborne navigation systems;
- air traffic control;
- architecture and construction.
Ph./ fax: +7 (499) 157-39-00.